Friday, February 24, 2012

Atelier Versace Haute Couture S/S 2012 Paris

Yuck.
 Expect to see these on Fergie, Rihanna, the Kardashians, Britney... shudders...
It will take a brave woman to wear a dress with breasts that look like frog's eyes


Cute


Fergie could wet her pants on stage in this and hardly anyone would notice!

Super cute.


I know I shouldn't, but I love this dress. It even looks bullet-proof.

I hate this on Arizona and on the runway, but this looks incredible in Numero.


Please don't let J-Lo wear this...


Karlie should have worn this, not that dreary first look.


1 comment:

  1. The grey is atrocious. The dresses should have been a different colour and would have looked a lot better.

    I like a lot of the shapes (I don't think they are that original really) just not the colours. Will be interesting to see them in coutures.

    The only pieces I really like are either orange or yellow. The rest come off blah in my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Liana Loves...

Liana Loves...
Take a peek at my favorites!