Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Disney Couture! Zuhair Murad HC F/W 12.13

Let's play a a game. Which celebrity do you think he was designing each dress for?




Kate Middleton

Meryl Streep

Kiera Knightly


Nicole Kidman

Angelina Jolie

Katie Holmes

Anne Hathaway


*Kristen Stewart wore this to TIFF, for the red carpet for her new film On The Road*

Halle Berry

Any Oscar Presenter

Gwyneth Paltrow (as if she'd wear anything red!)

Mila Kunis




Scarlett Johanssen



Florence Welch

Katy Perry


Christina Hendricks



J-Lo

Natalie Portman

Charlize Theron



Penelope Cruz

Salma Hayek

Beyonce

Rachel McAdams



Shakira

Coco

Helena Bonham Carter

Taylor Swift


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gowns but nothing really popped for me. I feel like I've seen it all before.

    I agree with your celebs but I would have put Rachel Mcadams in the dress below Katy Perry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin Stewart wore one of these gowns for the red carpet at TIFF. I wouldn't have predicted that, but she did pick one of the uglier dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Liana Loves...

Liana Loves...
Take a peek at my favorites!