Monday, July 18, 2011

Introducing Frida Gustavsson

It's hot, I'm lazy. I've wanted to feature this gorgeous creature from the beginning, but she doesn't have as much solo editorial work as girls like Abbey Lee or Karlie, so I haven't. However, she has perfection, and is definitely one to watch.

She's had quite a few ad campaigns : Prada, Marc Jacobs, Anna Sui, H&M, Etro, Roberto Cavalli among them. She's a runway queen, closing shows like Giambattista Valli Haute Couture and Anna Sui, and opening Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture. She's graced the covers of a few magazines, even though she's only been around a few seasons.

This is going to be a lazy Model Monday, I'm just going to post some photos, then migrate to some place cooler. I promise, I'll provide better coverage later. She's worth it.


Frida and Jac - BFFs!




Frida's Street Style

Frida's Beauty Shots From Fashion Week





No comments:

Post a Comment

Liana Loves...

Liana Loves...
Take a peek at my favorites!