Monday, July 4, 2011

Changes to Ma Cherie, Dior

Unfortunately, I have reached the image limit, so I'm currently deleting a lot of posts. I think that I'll still continue to post full couture shows, and after maybe 2 weeks, post a "best of the season" compilation, while then deleting the original posts.  I will likely also do this to past seasons. Sorry about that. I really wanted this blog to be a source for as many collections as I could find, but I was unaware of picasa limits. And I can't read those limits because for some reason, my picasa page is in Spanish I think.

So here's what I'd like from you guys. If there are posts you enjoy, comment on them so I know not to delete them.

2 comments:

  1. All mine are favorited. But the Galliano posts should stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will take a few days to get my blog back to normal, with all the links working. I've deleted a few posts that bored me (like the Chanel Resort posts), and intend to post highlights for runway shows, along with the video if I can find one. The couture posts might stay as they are, although odds are I'll delete some of the more understated ones next week. Once I'm done posting the shows, I'll do a best-of-couture post, and try to free up space that way.

    ReplyDelete

Liana Loves...

Liana Loves...
Take a peek at my favorites!