Monday, May 23, 2011

Eniko Mihalik in "Visions"

For the October anniversary issue of Vogue Paris, editor-in-chief Carine Roitfeld collaborated with Mario Sorrenti and Eniko for the most eye-catching story - or rather, vision - of the issue. As always, Eniko absolutely mesmerizes through her intricate poses and expressions, so much so that not even the neon colors within each photo are distracting. We know you may miss her on the runways, but when she is producing such brilliant work in print month after month, few can complain.
"Visions" by Mario Sorrenti
Vogue Paris, October 2010
Model : Eniko Mihalik
Stylist : Carine Roitfeld; Prop Stylist : Daniec Adric







2 comments:

  1. What was this for? It's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't know. It's not selling anything, but it's an anniversary editorial with pretty random comments by famous designers. I don't know if there was an article to accompany it. But I really love it. I kind of want the one with the pills somewhere in my home. Not sure where, somewhere private so not everyone would see it, but public enough that those close to me would see it and "get it".

    ReplyDelete

Liana Loves...

Liana Loves...
Take a peek at my favorites!